SEO stands for "search engine optimization." It is the process of getting traffic from the "free," "organic," "editorial" or "natural" listings on search engines. All major search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing have such results, where web pages and other content such as videos or local listings are shown and ranked based on what the search engine considers most relevant to users.
Why SEO is Important
Although there are upfront costs for performing a retrofit on an existing site (all web sites developed by Italic Systems have SEO built into the design), money is saved because payment isn't involved to buy keywords or per click fees, as it is with paid search ads.
- Research and Consultation of Site
- Key Phrase Research
- Meta Data Implementation
- Examination of Front Page Text and Site Links
- Correction of Robot Tags
- Domain and Page Level Adjustment (if needed)
- Internal Linking
- Content Writing
- Website Redesign (if needed)
- Website Performance Monitoring
- Monthly Ranking Report and Review of Site
- Consultation for Re-Optimization (if needed)